Mooroolbark College is an outstanding, co-educational government school for students from years seven to twelve. Since its foundation in 1973, the College has established a tradition of excellence built on the outstanding academic, cultural and sporting achievements of our students.
Mooroolbark College is blessed with outstanding facilities that enable students to experience the very best educational opportunities.
College facilities are highlighted by the following;
- Music studios providing for instrumental performing arts, music instruction and music recording.
- ICT computer laboratories
- Language and LOTE facilities.
- Year 12 Study Centre
- Metal and wood technologies
- Visual communication and design
- Food technology
- Creative arts
- State of the art science facilities
- High quality library facilities
- High quality sporting facilities
(ECA gymnasium with weights room)
- Updated canteen.
Mooroolbark College offers a learning culture that promotes the achievement of excellence, sound values and the attributes of citizenship in an ordered and disciplined environment. Students are encouraged to set high standards, high expectations and to be successful. As you look through our website I…Read More
Full Time & Contract Positions Current vacancies are advertised on recruitment online a service provided by the Department Of Education & Early Childhood Development. Casual Positions Mooroolbark College is always looking for registered teachers for casual relief work. If you wish to register your details…Read More