Belle Gavin 
Everyone is always nervous when they start a new year of school, but this year I felt all these other pressures that I hadn’t had before, I was going into year 12, the year that counts, with the College Captain title on my mind. I was beyond nervous but as soon as I was back to school I realised why it’s a happy place for me. I once again could socialise with anyone around me and got to see and interact with all the teachers I admire. As year 12s we started with a wellbeing workshop which was really beneficial for our cohort, although our pathways day was cancelled (buses replace trains) all of our students and teachers were resilient, and it made for some really enjoyable lessons! Excited for the year to come!

Rhianna Gray 
It is a privilege to commence my final year of education with the support network established in the amazing staff and facilities that Mooroolbark college provides. As one of the college captains, I was filled with pride hosting our welcoming assembly for the new year; with celebration for our past and current students displaying the importance of dedication and what success can follow. At Mooroolbark we are a part of a unified community and as our College Captain I have felt nothing but support to accompany the responsibility of this role. I wish all students for the new school year success with their academic endeavours and I look forward to what this year holds.