Mooroolbark College is blessed with outstanding facilities that enable students to experience the very best educational opportunities.
College facilities are highlighted by the following;
- Music studios providing for instrumental performing arts, music instruction and music recording.
- ICT computer laboratories
- Language and LOTE facilities.
- Year 12 Study Centre
- Metal and wood technologies
- Visual communication and design
- Food technology
- Creative arts
- State of the art science facilities
- High quality library facilities
- High quality sporting facilities
(ECA gymnasium with weights room)
- Updated canteen.
Mooroolbark College is keen to work with local community groups to provide facilities for hire.
- Large carpeted area/hall (with access to audio visual equipment)
- Individual classrooms
Please contact Jodi Matherson at the College on 9727 8100 for more information.
Hire costs are $26.00 per hour plus set up/lock up fee (except outdoor facilities). Prior access is available for set up for many events. The hire rate for use of outdoor facilities are upon application.
In most situations the individual/organization hiring the facility will require $10 million public liability insurance unless the College determines the activity to be of ‘low risk’.