Mooroolbark College is blessed with outstanding facilities that enable students to experience the very best educational opportunities.
College facilities are highlighted by the following;
- Music studios providing for instrumental performing arts, music instruction and music recording.
- ICT computer laboratories
- Language and LOTE facilities.
- Year 12 Study Centre
- Metal and wood technologies
- Visual communication and design
- Food technology
- Creative arts
- State of the art science facilities
- High quality library facilities
- High quality sporting facilities
(ECA gymnasium with weights room)
- Updated canteen.
Mooroolbark College is keen to work with local community groups to provide facilities for hire.
- Large carpeted area/hall (with access to audio visual equipment)
- Individual classrooms
Please contact the College on 9727 8100 for more information.
Hire costs are a small fee per hour plus set up/lock up fee (except outdoor facilities), these are available upon application. Prior access is available for set up for many events.
In most situations the individual/organization hiring the facility will require $10 million public liability insurance unless the College determines the activity to be of ‘low risk’.