1. What has been the best thing about being green house leader so far?

Meg: Becoming a Green House captain this year is an opportunity I am so grateful for. Already I have had so much of fun in this role. Although I would say that so far, the best part of it has been getting to know more Green House students across all of the year levels. Particularly at swimming carnival being able to interact and join in activities with Green House students was awesome and even having a laugh with them whilst also begging them to join the relay team, was great fun.
Connor: The best part about being a leader is the greater level of interaction with the other leaders and members of my house

2. What do you think is your best Leadership quality?

Meg: I view my best leadership quality to be my positive attitude. I believe that a positive attitude is contagious, and it can lift people’s energy so that they can reach their highest potential. I always strive to be the most positive version of myself that I can be through trying to find the positives in the negative situations.
Connor: My positive outlook and kindness to others.

3. What is your goal for Green House in 2020?

Meg: The main goal for Green House this year is to create a stronger culture as well as increase inclusivity across all homegroups, which will overall help Green House to maintain that awesome environment that students want to be a part of. We aim to do this through strengthening the relationships throughout all year levels by implementing more games in Homegroups, really increasing participation and just having everyone demonstrating our school values.
Connor: To increase conversation across year levels to allow for better interactions amongst older and younger students.

4. How do you want to be remembered by other Green House students?

Meg: I would really like to be remembered by other green house students as someone that they weren’t afraid to talk to or express their ideas or concerns too, but overall just as someone they thought was positive and approachable.
Connor: As someone who always wanted to make things fun and as an enthusiastic person who always got involved.

Michelle Colette
Green House Leader